Tuesday, March 27, 2012


Day 3 – March 27, 2012

This is Dr. Dohrer! We are heading into Day Three under bright sunny skies here in Mona Vale. We have already had several rehearsals and performances at the school and in the area. It was great to finally see everyone playing and singing. They all sound wonderful!! Now, we are heading to Palm Beach to enjoy some surf and sand where they film episodes of “Home and Away”, a very popular soap opera here in Australia. G’Day!

I have already been to the beach twice and excited to go again! 
Catherine Dohrer

There are three Noahs on this trip! Three!
-By Noah, Noah, and Noah!!!

I broke a bow hair during rehearsal today. I’m officially intense now.
-          Vivian J 

This is a pretty awesome way to spend a birthday J
-Solena R.

I ate a Tim Tam today!  It was amazing!
-          Emelia S

Me and Yong be swankin’ at the beach 8-)
-          James S.

I wish I could stay here forever!! Loving the weather today!
-Joyce Sun

Can’t wait to eat Kangaroo tonight!
-Ben Lee

The weather’s so nice and I can’t wait to learn how to surf today J
-Sarah B.

My host family is so nice and the mom is a great cook,, oh yeah!!!! Love it her J paris
Australia’s so incredible. Everyone is so open and kind to us. Can’t wait to play the opera house!
-John Merikoski

Tried some vegemite…you could call it a memorable experience. Miss everyone and having an amazing time!
-Donna Carnow

I love Australia!
-Emma Davis

I have to take a boat to get home and a ferry to school. Too cool!
-Spencer Moy

I’ve never seen a more beautiful place. Sydney is incredible!
-Steph Weaver-Weinberg    
       
The spiders here are HUGE!
-Julia Weiland

The birds sound like humans here….
-Chris Park

MUCH more laid back than Chicago. The parents SURF before work and a lot of people have free roaming chickens.
-Charlie Zoller

There are more beaches here than I can count. So three beaches down, about ten more to go.
-Richard W

I will never die!!!

-          Australia’s so nice I’ve managed to forget about the loads of homework I’ve got waiting for me. – Dale Watt




No comments:

Post a Comment